The Carlton Football Club receives multiple requests each week and as such, follows a detailed policy illustrated below.
Before you submit your request to the Carlton Football Club, please read the below information. To submit your request to the Carlton Football Club please follow this link.
Please note, no requests will be considered if they are not entered into the online form.
The Carlton Football Club is proud to be a strong contributor to the community, hosting a number of community programs and partnerships aiming to use sport as a vehicle for positive social change. We are proud of the contribution we make to the community each and every year and recognise the importance of supporting our members, supporters and community organisations.
The Club will focus on fulfilling the requests of our members and affiliated community organisations before addressing the remainder of requests we receive on a regular basis.
We appreciate your understanding when submitting your request that the Club is at times not in the position to fulfil your request and will endeavour to give you the best and most suitable solution to your request.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant there have been some changes to how the Club receives requests and these have been addressed below:
We are looking forward to welcoming fans back to our games in 2021. Once we have a clearer direction from the state government and the AFL on fan attendance at games, we will be able to communicate regarding ticketing donations to community groups.
Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Carlton Football Club is following AFL protocols on player visits within the community, until we receive new information on player visits we are unable to fulfil any requests regarding AFLW and AFL player visits.
The Club is looking forward to inviting our members and supporters back to Ikon Park to attend open training sessions in 2021, when it is safe to do so. Open training sessions are always the best way to gain autographs from your favourite Carlton players. Until then, the Carlton Football Club has a small amount of signed merchandise available for suitable requests. These requests will only be fulfilled if the request form has been filled out.
The Club is unable to accept items to be autographed on behalf of outside organisations or individuals. Any items sent to the Club for players or coaches to sign will be returned to the sender unsigned.
Please note the Carlton Football Club takes no responsibility for lost items.
The Club is not able to offer financial assistance, cash donations or monetary sponsorships.
Terms and conditions:
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorships will not be considered.
- Requests that are not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete cannot be considered.
- Where possible, requests must be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee a donation from the Carlton Football Club.
- Organisations who have received donations in prior years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.
- Items donated to successful applicants will be determined at the discretion of the Carlton Football Club and is dependent upon availability.
- The club holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- Due to the large amount of donation request correspondence, follow-up correspondence cannot always be answered.