The Carlton Football Club receives hundreds of requests each week and as such follows a detailed policy illustrated below.
The Club recognises the importance of supporting charities and not-for-profit organisations in their fundraising endeavours.
The Carlton Football Club also offers these organisations a chance to purchase a limited edition AFL or AFLW guernsey, personally signed by the entire playing list at a cost of $200.
Please click here to make a specific request.
Please be aware that items for General Donation will not be available until the end of March 2020. If you would like to be notified when this stock arrives, please fill out the request form. Signed guernseys are still available for purchase at a cost of $200.
The Club encourages all supporters seeking autographs to attend one of the many open training sessions, family days, clinics or major club events that are held every year.
The Club is unable to accept items to be autographed on behalf of outside organisations or individuals. Any items sent to the Club for players or coaches to sign will be returned to the sender unsigned.
Please note the Carlton Football Club takes no responsibility for lost items.
The Club provides more than 10,000 tickets annually to various groups facing disadvantage and marginalisation as well as schools, junior clubs and NAB AFL Auskick Centres within the northern corridor of Melbourne.
Every year Carlton commits to these groups and as such, it cannot provide additional tickets to the general public. However, the AFL also runs a Community Support Ticketing Program.
The Club and its players spend more than 1,000 hours annually appearing at various events and locations including charity/not-for-profit organisations, hospitals, schools, junior football clubs and NAB AFL Auskick Centres.
Each year the players are committed to making appearances at these official AFL events and Club programs, making them unavailable for all further non-official appearances.
Requests for player appearances outside of official AFL and Club appearances can be made through individual player managers which fall outside of the Club’s appearance program.
The Club is not able to offer financial assistance, cash donations or monetary sponsorships.
Terms and conditions:
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorships will not be considered.
- Requests that are not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete cannot be considered.
- Where possible, requests must be submitted at least four (4) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity.
- Requests with
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee a donation from Carlton FC.
- Organisations who have received donations in prior years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.
- Items donated to successful applicants will be determined at the discretion of Carlton FC, and is dependent upon availability.
- The club holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- Due to the large amount of donation request correspondence, follow-up correspondence cannot always be answered.