The Carlton Football Club receives multiple requests each week and as such, follows a detailed policy illustrated below.
Before you submit your request to the Carlton Football Club, please read the below information. To submit your request to the Carlton Football Club please follow this link.
Please note, no requests will be considered if they are not entered into the online form.
The Carlton Football Club is proud to be a strong contributor to the community, hosting a number of community programs and partnerships aiming to use sport as a vehicle for positive social change. We are proud of the contribution we make to the community each and every year and recognise the importance of supporting our members, supporters and community organisations.
The Club will focus on fulfilling the requests of our members and affiliated community organisations before addressing the remainder of requests we receive on a regular basis.
We appreciate your understanding when submitting your request that the Club is at times not in the position to fulfil your request and will endeavour to give you the best and most suitable solution to your request.
Ticket requests for community groups including schools, junior football clubs, youth and church groups and formal organisations supporting specific disadvantaged or disability groups are encouraged to apply through the AFL Community Support Ticketing Program.
The Club has a small amount of tickets available for select home games for suitable requests.
Our club and players conduct a number of appearances at various events and locations including charity/not-for-profit organisations, hospitals, schools, junior football clubs and NAB AFL Auskick Centres.
Player appearances are subject to availability.
The Club is unable to accept items to be autographed on behalf of outside organisations or individuals. Any items sent to the Club for players or coaches to sign will be returned to the sender unsigned. Please note the Carlton Football Club takes no responsibility for lost items.
The Club encourages supporters seeking autographs from players to attend one of the Clubs open training sessions where players may sign autographs at their discretion.
The Carlton Football Club has a small amount of signed merchandise available for suitable requests. These requests will only be fulfilled if the request form has been filled out.
The Club is not able to offer financial assistance, cash donations or monetary sponsorships.
Terms and conditions:
- Requests for monetary donations or sponsorships will not be considered.
- Requests that are not submitted online through the Donation Request Form or are incomplete cannot be considered.
- Where possible, requests must be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the event/fundraising activity.
- Only one request per calendar year and per organisation/initiative will be considered.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee a donation from the Carlton Football Club.
- Organisations who have received donations in prior years are not guaranteed of successful additional requests.
- Items donated to successful applicants will be determined at the discretion of the Carlton Football Club and is dependent upon availability.
- The club holds the right to decline a request based on any of the criteria listed above.
- Due to the large amount of donation request correspondence, follow-up correspondence cannot always be answered.