THE BLUES will be back in front of their loud and loyal faithful on Saturday night when they take on Port Adelaide at the home of football.
Here is everything you need to know about securing your seat.
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES:
To comply with Victoria State Government COVID-19 guidelines for AFL matches at the MCG, you must now provide the contact details for all ticket holders in your group at the time of purchase.
When booking tickets for this weekend’s Carlton v Port Adelaide match:
• Have the contact details ready for all attendees in your group before you book
• Enter the name and mobile number for each ticket holder
Some FAQ’s to assist with member queries:
Why do I need to provide additional contact details at the time of booking?
To comply with Victoria State Government COVID-19 guidelines and enhance the effort to support contract tracing for AFL matches you must now provide the contact details for all ticket holders in your group at the time of purchase.
What if there is a child in my group who doesn’t have a mobile phone?
Simply enter the child’s name and your mobile number for any dependents.
Where can I access and view all of my tickets after purchase?
Ticket owners can view all the tickets in your order through the ticket agent App or website
Can I share tickets with the other attendees?
Yes, ticket owners can forward tickets after purchase using the ticket agent App or website
- The MCG is a Ticktek venue – you will need a Ticketek account to redeem your Round 5 tickets.
- You will not be able to use your membership card to scan into Saturday night’s match – you will need to redeem a $0 ticket using your 12-digit barcode number.
- To sit with other members, all tickets must be purchased in the same transaction using each member’s unique barcode number – enter each barcode number on a new line within the box, removing any spaces, commas, or other invalid characters.
- To sit with a member in a later priority group, you will need to wait until their on-sale time to ensure tickets can be redeemed in the same transaction.
- To sit with non-members, you will need to wait until the general public on-sale (1pm Wednesday) to redeem your $0 ticket and purchase additional tickets in the same transaction.
- A limit of six tickets per transaction applies.
- General admission members will need to select ‘General Reserve’ during the Ticketek process to redeem your $0 ticket.
Legends Lounge, Captains Club Reserved, Members Reserve, AFL and MCC reserved seat upgrades
1pm Tues 13 Apr*
Member Zone with Captains Club, Member Zone, MCC with Captains Club, General Admission, MCC General Admission, AFLW access memberships, Flexi 10, 3 Game, 6 Game, Interstate, Country, Auskick, upgraded additional membership recipients
3pm Tues 13 Apr*
Additional membership recipients^
5pm Tues 13 Apr*
General public on-sale
1pm Wed 14 Apr*
*Subject to change.
^Members nominated by a 2020 member for a complimentary 2021 membership.
- The Club will email all access members on Tuesday 13 April with everything they need to secure their ticket – including their membership barcode number, on-sale time, and a link to the Ticketek webpage.
- Members wishing to sit with other members must ensure all tickets are purchased in the same transaction using each member’s unique barcode number – a transaction limit of six tickets applies.
- Enter each barcode number on a new line within the box.
- Remove any spaces, commas, or other invalid characters.
- Members will not have the ability to purchase guest passes during their priority group’s on-sale period, including for fellow members in lower priority groups.
- A Priority 1 member wanting to sit with a Priority 3 member will need to wait until the Priority 3 on-sale time (5pm Tuesday) to ensure tickets can be purchased in the same transaction.
- Non-access members and the general public will be able to access any remaining tickets from 1pm Wednesday.
- Members wanting to sit with non-members will need to wait until the general public on-sale to redeem their $0 ticket and purchase additional tickets in the same transaction.
- While members can still redeem tickets after their priority group’s on-sale period, the Club recommends redeeming as close to the on-sale time as possible to secure the best seating available.
- Members with general admission entitlements will need to select ‘General Reserve’ during the Ticketek process to redeem their $0 ticket.
- Priority 2 and 3 members wishing to upgrade to a premium seat can pay to do so during the ticket redemption process*.
- Juniors under the age of six will require a $0 ticket which can be redeemed during the entirety of the member pre-sale.
*Subject to availability.
- Members will not be able to use their membership card to scan into Saturday’s match.
- For physical distancing and contact tracing purposes, members will need to redeem their own individual $0 ticket via Ticketek in the lead up to the match.
- After completing the redemption process, members will only be able to access their ticket via their personal Ticketek account – not their Carlton membership account.
- There is no need for members to print their ticket – they can be scanned from compatible mobile devices.
- For more information on mobile ticketing click here or contact Ticketek on 132 849.
- There will be no gate sales at the MCG on game day – all tickets must be redeemed/purchased online through Ticketek.
- Carlton’s Club Hub will not be available at Saturday night’s match.
- Customer service windows will be open for any ticketing issues.
- For details on visiting the MCG in 2021, click here.
- Members who require wheelchair and accessible seating can contact Ticketek’s accessible seating hotline on 1300 665 915 or complete this online form.
- Ticketek’s accessible bookings team is available 9am–5pm Monday–Saturday, and forms should be completed as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the game.