THE BLUES return to Marvel Stadium on Sunday afternoon to take on the Bulldogs at 3:20pm.
Here is everything you need to know about securing your seat.
• Being a Western Bulldogs home game, Carlton members with away access entitlements will be given the opportunity to redeem a $0 ticket from 10am Wednesday 5 May. Members without away access and the general public will be able to purchase tickets from 1pm Wednesday.
• Marvel Stadium is a Ticketmaster venue – you will need a Ticketmaster account to redeem/purchase Round 8 tickets.
• Away access members wanting to sit with non-members or members without away access will need to wait until the general public on-sale to redeem their $0 ticket and purchase additional tickets in the same transaction.
• To sit with other members with away access, all tickets must be purchased in the same transaction using each member’s unique barcode number.
• A limit of 10 tickets per transaction applies.
• Members with away access entitlements will need to select 'Level 3 Premium' or 'Level 3 General Reserved' during the Ticketmaster process to redeem their $0 ticket.
- Members with an away reserved seat can also select 'Level 1 Goals' to claim their $0 ticket
Click here to redeem/purchase your ticket on Wednesday.
• While members with away access can still redeem $0 tickets after their pre-sale period, the Club recommends redeeming as close to the on-sale time as possible to secure the best seating available.
• Juniors under the age of six will require a $0 ticket.
• Members will not be able to use their membership card to scan into Sunday’s match.
• For physical distancing and contact tracing purposes, members with away access will need to redeem their own individual $0 ticket via Ticketmaster in the lead up to the match.
• After completing the redemption process, members will only be able to access their ticket via their personal Ticketmaster account – not their Carlton membership account.
• There is no need for members to print their ticket – they can be scanned from compatible mobile devices.
• For more information on mobile ticketing click here or contact Ticketmaster on 1300 883 622.
• There will be no gate sales at Marvel Stadium on game day – all tickets must be redeemed/purchased online through Ticketmaster.
• Carlton’s Club Hub will not be available at Sunday’s match.
• Ticketmaster customer service windows will be open for any ticketing issues.
• Members who require wheelchair and accessible seating can contact Ticketmaster’s accessible seating hotline on 1300 446 925 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Ticketmaster’s accessible bookings team is available 9am–8pm Monday–Friday and 9am–5pm Saturday–Sunday.