FOR THE first time in 321 days, Victorians will have the opportunity to attend a game of footy when Carlton and Collingwood open the 2021 AFLW season next Thursday night at Ikon Park.
Tickets to the clash between the two rival clubs go on sale on Monday morning.
To celebrate the return of the game’s heart and soul: the fans, those in attendance will automatically go in the running to win a double pass to the John Nicholls Medal on Saturday 6 February at Crown Palladium.
Round 1 AFLW tickets on sale through Ticketmaster
Monday 25 January 2021 (times subject to change)
- 9am AEDT: AFLW member pre-sale
- 10am AEDT: General public
What you need to know
- In 2021, all AFLW home and away games will be ticketed
- Adults $10, under 18s free of charge
- Carlton’s AFLW members receive free access to all home games
- All spectators – adults, under 18s and members – need an individual pre-purchased ticket for seat/zone allocation and COVID-19 contact tracing purposes
- Tickets can only be purchased online, they cannot be purchased at the ground on game day
For free and priority access to all of the Blues’ home games at Ikon Park in 2021, become an AFLW member today – 100 per cent of profits go towards supporting the women’s football program.
Stadium capacity is currently limited to 50%, which means 9,000 tickets will be made available to Carlton’s season opening clash with the Pies which kicks off at 7:15pm.
Ikon Park will be split into four zones, and patrons will be allocated a seat within one.
Due to COVID-19 safety requirements, patrons will not be able to move between zones.
The Club’s AFLW members will be contacted later in the week via email with information on pre-sale access and how to secure their free ticket to Thursday night’s game, if eligible.
Keep an eye on the Club’s digital channels on Monday morning, or head to ticketmaster.com.au to secure your seat.