The Blues are back at the ’G this Sunday, taking on Collingwood at 3:20pm.
Being a Collingwood home game, Carlton members with away access entitlements will have access to tickets between 10-12pm Wednesday 14 July.
Remaining tickets will be made available to members without away access and the general public to purchase from 1pm Wednesday.
Here’s everything you need to know about securing your seat.
- Being a Collingwood home game, tickets will be made available to Carlton members with away access entitlements between 10am–12pm Wednesday 14 July.
- To sit with other members with away access, all tickets must be purchased in the same transaction using each member’s unique barcode number.
- Enter each barcode number on a new line within the box.
- Remove any spaces, commas, or other invalid characters.
- To sit with non-members or members without away access, you will need to wait until the general public on sale (1pm Wednesday) to redeem your $0 ticket and purchase additional tickets in the same transaction.
- Members with general admission away access will need to select ‘Carlton Allocation 1' followed by 'General Reserved' during the Ticketek process to redeem your $0 ticket.
- Members with an away reserved seat will need to select ‘Carlton Allocation 1' followed by 'Adult member upgrade’, ‘Concession member upgrade’ or ‘Junior member upgrade’ during the Ticketek process to redeem your $0 ticket.
- Members without away access or members of the general public will be able to purchase tickets from 1pm Wednesday.
- A limit of 10 tickets applies per transaction.
- Juniors under the age of six will require a $0 ticket which can be redeemed during the entirety of the on sale.
- After completing the Ticketek process, you will only be able to access your ticket via your personal Ticketek account – not your Carlton membership account.
- There is no need to print your ticket – it can be scanned from compatible mobile devices.
- For more information on mobile ticketing, click here or contact Ticketek on 132 849.
This weekend we will face Collingwood in the 27th Peter Mac Cup. ??— Carlton FC (@CarltonFC) July 13, 2021
- There will be no gate sales at the MCG on game day – all tickets must be redeemed/purchased online through Ticketek.
- Carlton’s Club Hub will not be available at Sunday’s match
- Ticketek customer service windows will be open for any ticketing issues.
- Members who require wheelchair and accessible seating can contact Ticketek’s accessible seating hotline on 1300 665 915 or complete this online form.
- Ticketek’s accessible bookings team is available 9am–5pm Monday–Saturday and forms should be completed as early as possible and at least 24 hours prior to the game.